In August of 2011, the love of my life left me. I still love him. We're still roommates. This is my blog of dealing with everything that comes with the three previous statements. This is meant to be cathartic for me, and to let those other heartbroken souls out there know that they're not alone.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sometimes, I Feel Like a Crazy Person

I seriously do not know what to do about my brain or my heart sometimes.

I need to get over this whole situation. If I don't, I'm going to lose my best friend. I can't keep going on like this, because it will damage what is left of our relationship - the friendship part. He's not going to want to be around me at all if I keep going on like this.

It's hard not to, yes. But I have to suck it up and move on. I still don't think I'll stop loving him, maybe ever, but I have to move on. I can't wait for him, because he might never come back. I just have to want him to be happy, and to want to be happy myself. I have to make myself happy.

I still feel like crying, but I'm going to ruin this if I don't suck it up and put on my big girl pants. He deserves to be happy, and right now I cannot do that for him. Maybe I won't ever be able to do that for him. I have to accept that.

I'm really sad, but this is for the better. It's time I accept that it's over, and try to move on with my life. I've lost him. I have to accept that, recognize that I hurt him, and accept the consequences. Those consequences being that I am no longer someone he loves romantically.

Welcome to the real world, I guess?

<3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment