In August of 2011, the love of my life left me. I still love him. We're still roommates. This is my blog of dealing with everything that comes with the three previous statements. This is meant to be cathartic for me, and to let those other heartbroken souls out there know that they're not alone.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's closing time.....

Moving Day will soon be upon us... 13 days and 14 hours according to my countdown programme.

It's been a pretty sad process. My Love is staying with a friend for now, so we can have some space before we move back in as just roommates/friends in September. I miss him a lot; it's hard not to cry when I think about what I've lost. He's been my best friend and my family for so long now, I still don't know what I'm going to do without him. I still hold out hope, as desperate and silly as that may be, that we'll eventually get back together.

We're almost completely packed up. The two of us spent yesterday and some of today working on that.

Two of my very good friends are getting married on Saturday. I'm excited for them. It's kind of bittersweet for me, right now, but I'm really excited for them. They're an amazing couple.

That's all for now, folks.

</3
Wooden Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment